MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know?
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dawn Ransome Offline

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Uh, hi. This is my first time posting anything, but just wanted to share some things I found intresting in the game Spyro: Year of the Dragon (or Spyro 3). I'm not sure if anyone's done these already, but I didn't see them in the official stuff, so here I am. Please forgive me if I'm wrong.

This first picture is of a character named Tara, who's been running around raiding some ancient ruins. She's a mouse with long brown hair tied in a braid, has big balloon breast, a British accent, and a very familiar wardrobe. I believe this to be a refrance to Tomb Raider, Lara Croft.
[Image: Spyro1.jpg]

This second picture is of Moneybags making what I believe to be a Sonic the Hedgehog refrance after you refuse to pay him money to extend a bridge.
[Image: Spyro2.jpg]

I'm not sure if it's just for fun, or for promotional value, or both, but I found it intresting. There may be more game refrances in Spyro: Year of the Dragon that I may have missed. Sorry for wasting your time, I'll shut up now.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2012 08:16 AM by Dawn Ransome.)
09-14-2012 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: DidYouKnowGaming , BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 09-14-2012 03:52 PM