Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+---- Thread: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? (/thread-1411.html)

Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 09-14-2012 03:52 PM

Uh, hi. This is my first time posting anything, but just wanted to share some things I found intresting in the game Spyro: Year of the Dragon (or Spyro 3). I'm not sure if anyone's done these already, but I didn't see them in the official stuff, so here I am. Please forgive me if I'm wrong.

This first picture is of a character named Tara, who's been running around raiding some ancient ruins. She's a mouse with long brown hair tied in a braid, has big balloon breast, a British accent, and a very familiar wardrobe. I believe this to be a refrance to Tomb Raider, Lara Croft.
[Image: Spyro1.jpg]

This second picture is of Moneybags making what I believe to be a Sonic the Hedgehog refrance after you refuse to pay him money to extend a bridge.
[Image: Spyro2.jpg]

I'm not sure if it's just for fun, or for promotional value, or both, but I found it intresting. There may be more game refrances in Spyro: Year of the Dragon that I may have missed. Sorry for wasting your time, I'll shut up now.

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Stan - 09-14-2012 04:33 PM

Good facts, wrong section. *Rolls eyes*

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 09-14-2012 10:38 PM

(09-14-2012 04:33 PM)Stan Wrote:  Good facts, wrong section. *Rolls eyes*

Um, how is it in the wrong section, and where is the right section? Please don't roll your eyes at me, it's rude; okay shutting up now.

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-14-2012 10:41 PM

Submit a Did You Know is the right section for this kind of post.

DISCLAIMER - This may have been moved before I saw it so disregard the above comment if that's the case Cool

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 09-14-2012 11:16 PM

(09-14-2012 10:41 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Submit a Did You Know is the right section for this kind of post.

DISCLAIMER - This may have been moved before I saw it so disregard the above comment if that's the case Cool

Thank-you. I thought this was the right spot, and no, it hasn't been moved.

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 09-25-2012 07:22 AM

Eh, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I'll try something else.

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - BumblebeeCody - 09-25-2012 11:13 AM

Ahhhh I remember this. Great game

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Equinox - 09-25-2012 11:15 AM

Hey Dawn, cool finds! And don't worry about what other people think. Some others might be douches, but members like Seriously Though and I are just two of the many great members here. Welcome aboard!

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Berry - 09-25-2012 12:17 PM

(09-25-2012 11:15 AM)Equinox Wrote:  Hey Dawn, cool finds! And don't worry about what other people think. Some others might be douches, but members like Seriously Though and I are just two of the many great members here. Welcome aboard!

Equinox is right.Just let it run it's course.

RE: Spyro: Year of the Dragon did you know? - Dawn Ransome - 10-04-2012 10:59 AM

I heard there were other game refrances in Spyro 3, but I didn't recognize the games they were talking about, so if anyone knows what they are, here's the link I heard it was in. I think they said it was a Monty Python refrance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLcsMRoCbU&feature=relmfu