Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister
Welcome to the former forums for DidYouKnowGaming?! In March of 2013, VGFacts was launched and this community was merged into the new forums there. These forums were originally taken offline at that time but I brought them back as an archive while transferring sites to the new server. Registrations and all interaction (posting, editing, moderation, etc.) are disabled but everything can still be read. If you're interested in joining the community, head on over to https://www.vgfacts.com/forums/ and join there but I've always thought it was important to preserve a site's roots so these forums will forever be available in this read-only state. Enjoy!
-Petie

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appetite For Destruction Xbox Community
Bandolero Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Appetite For Destruction Xbox Community
What is Appetite 4 Destruction? A4D is an Xbox 360 gaming clan with a main focus on community play. With games ranging from Forza, Halo, to Minecraft finding players to collaborate and play with is our goal.

What is A4D goal? Create a mature gaming atmosphere for all players, casual or hardcore. As of now I am looking for players interested in joining my clan with mod and admin positions likely to be filled. I will be renting a (1 month) Battlefield 3 server by next week for the start of the A4D community. For now there is no main structure or leaders. Once we grow in size I intend to add some structure to the community.

The future of A4D? I would like to have a memberlist of 20 active players before I invest in more servers and services (such as PC game servers, Teamspeak, ect). We will eventually branch into PC gaming once I have time to upgrade my PC. Until then I welcome everyone to Appetite 4 Destruction!

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions feel free to ask. If interested in joining A4D please add my Xbox Live gamertag Mr TasteMango

http://a4dgaming.com

Cheers,

TasteMango

PS.
Please bare with me as I am still working on the theme for the A4D forums and certain colors might be off on certain pages. I am completely aware of this situation and working to fix it asap. A main webpage will be added within the month too.

PSS.
This is a new clan started by myself, so any support and people willing to register to my site is much appreciated!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 12:17 AM by Bandolero.)
01-10-2013 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Appetite For Destruction Xbox Community
Awwwwww YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

01-10-2013 01:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: cingchris , Arjahn
Thread Closed