Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts?
Berry Offline
The Senior Starman

Given 94 thank(s) in 74 post(s)
RE: Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts?
(07-30-2012 05:50 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  I believe submissions are picked from how the Admin sees the ones he likes and finds interesting himself, but couldn't we have like a team of 2/3 who find interesting facts in the "Submit a DYK" board and just give them to the Admin via PM?

It would speed things up for one, since many people are active, and go through there a lot, and even post that it should be used. Sometimes decent ones die down, and isn't put on, due to the Admin either skipping it, or just thinking it isn't great.

I'm not saying "Hurr admin u suk" but I think that it could save some time. There are users who would like to help, find topics with interesting facts (and of course linking the topics, so the person who found it can be credited), PM them to the Admin, and he can check them and it'd be easier.

Although I'm not saying he should just stop checking the threads in general, I just think it'd be faster for him.

inb4no

Will if one thinks about it he hasn't been that good at bringing proof or lets a fake info let in the site(anyone remember the supposed time paradox/zelda did you know)

but other than that he doing great but i consider your idea.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2012 01:18 AM by Berry.)
08-18-2012 01:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts? - Berry - 08-18-2012 01:15 AM