Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS?
Sirion Offline
irion-irion-irion

Given 29 thank(s) in 26 post(s)
RE: What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS?
(07-25-2012 03:34 PM)Arjahn Wrote:  I'm really looking forward to a few things, such as:
-3D Effects, because you know having an awesomely animated Fire Blast flying at your face is going to feel badass.
-Streetpass Trading. I know they're going to use Streetpass somehow, wouldn't it be cool if it was integrated into the GTS where you could list a few pokemon you're interested and ones you have for sale/trade, and when you pass others who have the game, they see your lists and they can trade you over WiFi if you have something for them? I dunno, just an idea
-MORE WIFI N' MULTIPLAYER STUFF. I still want to be able to walk around with my friend in the world battling stuff.
-A BIGGER WORLD! With more memory available, make the world bigger and more explorable.
-BRING BACK SEALS! Anybody else remember ball capsules and seals from D/P/PT? Come on, those were sweet! What happened to them?
-More Balls. We haven't seen a new type since the Dusk Ball and Heart Ball in D/P/PT, and before that there were a few in Ruby and Sapphire. Let's see a return of the Ball Making system from Gold/Silver, but with an upgrade! Let's see craftable balls! Maybe expand the Apricorn system and add some collecting or customization.
-Customizable Trainer cards. This is again just a random suggestion, but we should be able to add custom skins and what-not to our cards.

This is more of just an idea list, but any of these would be better than an Ice Cream pokemon.

I don't think this customizable trainer cards thing would really work. I mean, at least, I can't see how it would be really interesting, unless you could browse through your friends' and NPCs' own cards it really matters for anyone besides you. The problem is the only use trainer cards have is recording some information about your progress. They could be in your Pokédex, for instance, and it wouldn't be a big deal. I'm not saying your idea is bad. I just think it's unnecessary without some good online stuff.

Your idea about the balls crafting is awesome, though. I don't think they'd let you craft more than one ball per day, or much more than that, at least (or, if so, only at a really high cost, requiring rare and/or expensive items for crafting). Specially crafted ball are better than the others and can make capturing a pokémon very easy. Capturing all pokémon is the biggest challenge in the game, so I think they will keep it the way it's always been, making you prefer using the more traditional balls. But I'd really love to see a ball crafting system. Maybe not just for balls, but potions, TMs and other kinds of items too. It would make you be more aware of what you carry, turning junk into useful things.
07-26-2012 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS? - Sirion - 07-26-2012 03:36 AM