Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS?
Arjahn Offline
Lv. 99 Chicken

Given 206 thank(s) in 165 post(s)
RE: What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS?
I'm really looking forward to a few things, such as:
-3D Effects, because you know having an awesomely animated Fire Blast flying at your face is going to feel badass.
-Streetpass Trading. I know they're going to use Streetpass somehow, wouldn't it be cool if it was integrated into the GTS where you could list a few pokemon you're interested and ones you have for sale/trade, and when you pass others who have the game, they see your lists and they can trade you over WiFi if you have something for them? I dunno, just an idea
-MORE WIFI N' MULTIPLAYER STUFF. I still want to be able to walk around with my friend in the world battling stuff.
-A BIGGER WORLD! With more memory available, make the world bigger and more explorable.
-BRING BACK SEALS! Anybody else remember ball capsules and seals from D/P/PT? Come on, those were sweet! What happened to them?
-More Balls. We haven't seen a new type since the Dusk Ball and Heart Ball in D/P/PT, and before that there were a few in Ruby and Sapphire. Let's see a return of the Ball Making system from Gold/Silver, but with an upgrade! Let's see craftable balls! Maybe expand the Apricorn system and add some collecting or customization.
-Customizable Trainer cards. This is again just a random suggestion, but we should be able to add custom skins and what-not to our cards.

This is more of just an idea list, but any of these would be better than an Ice Cream pokemon.
07-25-2012 03:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody , Sirion , Berry

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think will become of Pokémon on 3DS? - Arjahn - 07-25-2012 03:34 PM