Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going straight to the DLC when you buy it.
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
RE: Going straight to the DLC when you buy it.
(07-01-2012 05:27 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  @cingchris: Yeah as with nearly everything there are exceptions - However, I don't believe that these exceptions make DLC worth existing. I mean sure it has it's good points but companies have milked it to the point that it has just become a way to suck money out of the buyers.

It's disappointing to see the deterioration in companies wanting to make a quality product - I mean back in the SNES days 'Capcom' would make a game about Goofy (Goof Troop) absolutely amazing, Nowadays... Lost Planet, Dead Rising and the myriad of less than great fighting games.

It makes me sad as I love the old Capcom - I still play games like Marvel Super Heroes, Megaman and Ghouls and Ghost because they are so good.

But it sucks to see one of the best game companies become like some crappy companies such as EA *Shivers*

I also agree with this I think if the days when gaming didn't have the internet continued we would have a much higher great game/terrible game ratio because companies would have to finish their products before they were released instead of just giving us DLC to finish the game and make a little bit more money, personally I think all DLC should go through a screening process and be decided upon if it's finishing an incomplete game or actually an expansion pack and if its just adding to an incomplete game made free..but that will never happen. *sigh*
07-01-2012 05:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going straight to the DLC when you buy it. - cingchris - 07-01-2012 05:40 AM