Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asylum: Kickstart the Horror!
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: Asylum: Kickstart the Horror!
(02-20-2013 09:17 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  Wait what's wrong now Cody?

I wanted to change the configuration file so it wouldn't play in full screen. Got it sorted, me being stupid.
Yeah, seems pretty good! I like how it's atmospheric scary rather than jump scare scary.

Definitely seems like they developers are wanting to make a serious horror game than what we generally have now.
I got spooked by the dude in room 114A(I think) and when I examined the teddy bear in the toilet, I was worried about turning around.
The sound design, DAYUM that's good. Most notably when you're in the dining room or walking down the holding cell corridor (with head phones) you get a truly high quality sound effects that fit the game and improve upon the experience.

Thanks for link. The only reason I held from playing it is because it was being hyped as another indie scare game rather than a game to be taken seriously. But the introduction video from the developers and this demo alone easily puts it above most of that crap on YouTube. I'll chip in and most likely buy it when it comes out.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 10:00 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
02-20-2013 09:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Asylum: Kickstart the Horror! - Xannidel - 01-30-2013, 05:46 AM
RE: Asylum: Kickstart the Horror! - BumblebeeCody - 02-20-2013 09:45 AM