Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you see this site in 5 years?
Kazya Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Where do you see this site in 5 years?
Well i have lurked here long enough so i registered.

I actually see this site to expand but i want it to expand towards to like imdb.com kinda direction.
I mean place where you could search your favorite games and see if there's intresting trivia and clearly see who was the head chief of it. Even track composers, coders whatever.
Maybe have that star rating system tough i do understand how it can be manipulated by superfanboy communities. I also think that imdb:ees star rating is pretty good now.

I mean making images is good way to spread your site but like imdb it doesen't need to advertise. It's there and everyone uses it who like movies and movie trivia.

Tough going from gaming trivia site to "the ultimate gaming database" is insane leap. I just want that kinda site and this site has potential to be that site. Many have tried but like http://thegamesdb.net/ crashes because it just want's more games and not to go deeper inside those games. I mean if you write a game there you mostly get nothing else but release year, story from back cover and company that made it. Not even names who were charge of it...

Maybe starting that site from trivia is good idea.
Not from games base information but exactly from that deep aspect and small tales behind those games.

These images should be nothing more than posters for this huge site of knowledge and not just trivia...

Dunno, if you want huge image site that is good for me too. Good enough to register here...
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 10:17 PM by Kazya.)
01-29-2013 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do you see this site in 5 years? - Kazya - 01-29-2013 10:14 PM