Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
@Ouberry_13
I've seen that point before about Heavy Rain being sexualised yet while playing the game, I never felt like it was. Of course she would be in her underwear if she was asleep and raided during the night(which is a part of her background issue). But then, if it was a male character strapped down and about to stabbed with a drill would that be sexy in anyway?

You've got Madison and 007 both in a famous scene of being held down against their will and about to be killed by why is it that Madisons is sexy? She was fully dressed too.

Also, she is never forced to strip in Heavy Rain as that comes down to the player and seeing how far they can go but Madison herself even points how sleazy she feels just from dolling herself up in the bathroom.

Lastly, who finds women in peril sexy? I didn't know that a women being strangled, being drilled to death was sexy but ...OK. It's an unfair criticism on Heavy Rain that just shows how immature viewers are, yet if you take the story seriously it's really not as bad as people claim and all has context within the game.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 10:38 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
03-13-2013 10:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-13-2013 10:37 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM