Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(03-13-2013 09:44 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  I face palmed so bad. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about it, but just in case, apparently because X-Play's Adam Sessler through a fit about it in his review of the latest God of War game a trophy called "Bros Before Hoes" will be changed to "Bros Before Foes". Out of all the questionable stuff regarding women in video games and that's what gets noticed? Huh?

He also didn't like the fight before the unlock which has Kratos stomp a woman's face. Here's the thing, it's not some random chick he did this to. It looked like it was a boss fight; he's done a lot worse to dude bosses. So far the only game I have played where violence against women has bothered me was in Clock Tower 3 where the hammer guy brutally murders a defenseless little girl who was playing a piano. However, it wasn't glorified, so I wasn't offended at all. It was just hard to watch since I don't like seeing kids of any gender get brutalized like that.

I left a comment on that as well saying
"So if I execute Anya in Gears 3 with a Curb Stomp is that borderline too"?

(03-13-2013 09:59 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  More fuel for the fire !

As unfair as it sounds, it's safe to say that SimCity is pretty much dEAd. Joke intended but pretty sad.
R.I.P Maxis
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2013 10:04 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
03-13-2013 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-13-2013 10:00 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM