Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(02-27-2013 01:38 PM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  
(02-27-2013 12:33 PM)Arjahn Wrote:  Heh, day I decide I'm going to drive into town to pick up a Wii U, winter weather advisory.
Guess my karma is coming back to bite me in the ass, I know what I did to that infant was wrong, but come on, he was asking for it.

I know, bro, the kid was such a dick to you, staring at you and babbling incoherently like an idiot. He deserved what he got, that punk ass bitch.

(02-27-2013 12:28 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  I remember you saying you enjoyed the MGR:R demo so you'll love the game. Short (around 5-6 hours on your first try) but frikkin' AWESOME as hell. Perfect controls, AMAZING soundtrack, OKish graphics and a decent amount of replayability. You also have trials to complete once you've beaten the game and a crap ton of costume unlocks and weapon upgrades. The bosses are unique and memorable especially the end boss.
The combat is huge emphasis in this, considering doing a combo video myself. Really fun game.

Yea, I heard it was kinda short, which is why I'm considering waiting for a price drop. I was watching the Two Best Friends Let's Play of MGR, and it looks like a really enjoyable game, definitely improving on what I saw in the demo. And from how smooth the fighting looks, it seems to be a contender for my Best Hack-and-Slash of the year, until Bayonetta 2 comes out, of course.

Honestly, though, I'm tired of seeing every other person on forums saying "Raiden is still a pussy, even if he's a kick-ass cyborg," "This changed nothing, he's still a bitch," or my favorite "Why isn't Snake the main character?"
Yeah it's Raiden, you'll never be able to shake off naked cartwheels [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvUNQgthaGDLvGhYljkHT...or5QpXud9Y]but in this game he's pretty damn awesome; regardless of his past. I've beaten it fully but still not found myself bored with it yet. Theres' 5 difficulties (Revengeance difficulty being an OK challenge) and trying to beat your score all the trials is fun. Plus there's awesome hidden collectibles to search for or combat to be improving on and there's getting S rank in every mission on every difficulty(similar DMC/Bayonetta). It being short in story shouldn't be a problem because there's so much to it. The reviews I've seen about it being short just feel lacking or that they don't understand how Platinum Games-games work. Platinum Games have always made scored based games and MGR:R is another one in the pile.

Edit:
If you don't know who Patricia Hernandez is then here's a bullshit article.
http://kotaku.com/5986025/the-lack-of-wo...-than-sony
I get it's Kotaku and I generally don't give a rats arse about such a crap website but that article a good example of the obvious man-hating troll.
But as of yesterday she joined a forum I'm on to write some HI-LARIOUS BS. To which everyone disagreed (even the females) which was return met with. [Image: WhTxvDp.png] I didn't post anything but damn that did get me pissed(and many others).
When she's talking about "Witch rape", she's talking about this

If you take her shield down and then kill her with your sword, she sees it's as penetrating a naked woman with your "sword" (penis).

Shoutouts to Kotaku. Invading forums since...[insert date here]
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2013 02:30 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
02-27-2013 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 02-27-2013 09:34 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM