Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(02-13-2013 05:52 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I found most of the complaints about Sonic '06 to be legit. The game was pretty bad. Unleashed wasn't even that bad. Though, I do have to give SEGA credit when they made Colors, which really brought Sonic back into 'good game' category.

I have to disagree on DmC being as good as 4. I'd say it was as good as 3, since it took away the different styles, and the combat was actually pretty easy. I mean, the combo gauge never goes down unless you get hit, and you can SSS rank most fights spamming only two or three attacks. I guess Capcom wanted to restart everything, and subsequently make the game easier for newcomers, but not even the harder difficulties were much of a challenge.

As for Dead Space, I only played the first one, and quit after that. I'm not too big on the action horror style of game, anyway, so maybe I'm biased on that regard.

And now for something completely different:

I saw that video some time ago and even now it's still....interesting.

I mean DmC is as good as DMC4 in opposite areas. Where DMC4 lacks, DmC makes up for it. The combat of DMC4 has never been topped (Bayonetta coming extremely close). But the story was eh (Neros was OK). But where DmCs story was easily the best written of the series, but the combat just wasn't as fun or insane as DMC4s. You've got JCing and that all but I did want more. I just see it as the opposite for story/combat.
In terms of difficulty, DMC has already been easy and some just straight out forget that DMC had always cater to newcomers with Automatic mode that it's never brought up but is put there for newcomers in every DMC. Plus I proved S(SSS) ranking the older DMCs is easy as heck and are just as ....mindless(?).

Not really. Seem pretty fair to say Dead Space isn't your thing and it's far from biased. It's those who say the game is action orientated when it's really not. Chapter 1 and the odd skirmish through out the 19 chapters is slightly generic, but within context of the story. Like I said before though, people don't play games and yet make opinions.

Edit: I forgot, yes Sonic '06 is a really crappy game, but while playing, it didn't feel as bad as everyone said. How good can a Sonic game be and why where the expectations so high?
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 06:48 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
02-13-2013 06:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 02-13-2013 06:47 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM