Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(02-13-2013 05:27 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I don't need you. I'm a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man. Now go home, little boy.

Far Cry 1, 2, or 3?

That never gets old! XD

(02-12-2013 12:48 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 05:14 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  @Lightmatt
Thanks for that Gabe speech. Very interesting.

Completed Dead Space 3. Holy shiiiiiiiit is it good!
Last 3 days, well spent.

I don't get it Bumble, you seem to love games in a series, when everyone else hated it.

I mean you love the new DMC, when majority of the fan base hate it, and you love Dead Space 3.

I..I have to ask...

Do you...Like...video games?

The difference is that I form an opinion based on knowledge. Those people form an opinion based on what others think is cool to say.

After playing through DMC HD collection fully, I realise most people are just hyping a game that was weak to begin with.
The fanbase can be summed up as:
DMC 1 is amazing, DMC2 sucks, DMC3 is the best and one of the hardest games ever, DMC4 is good but backtracking sucked and DmC is a pile of shit.
When really DMC1 isn't nothing special. 2 was a huge improvement, 3 is awesome (I SS ranked the entire game on every difficulty, was piss easy), 4 was the best and DmC is just as good as 4.
But again, that's based on me not looking at the games through rose tinted glasses or being stubborn with ignorance of a series. Especially since I've proved so many wrong on my YouTube.

I haven't seen much of the Dead Space 3 backlash but I would guess it's about the fact it's more action orientated. Despite again(me playing) the first chapter is the only action shooter part. The rest of the game has you playing just like DS1 and 2. You'll come across Unitology loyalists which use guns but that's because they're extremists. It's far from generic action but stays very much Dead Space.

That's the sad thing about people, they listen to what's cool and use that as their own ammunition and when someone like me says they're wrong based on personally experiencing that form of media they can't take it.
Listen to what others say about Sonic '06, DmC or Dead Space 3 and question why anyone even likes those games.
How many people have actually played them though? None.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 05:36 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
02-13-2013 05:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 02-13-2013 05:35 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM