Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(01-25-2013 01:13 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  @Cody Well, now see, I don't like new Vergil. At least old Vergil lived by some code of samurai-like honor, not like when

Plus, as I thought would happen, I got really tired of the swearing really fast. If they can't make jokes without swearing, don't bother making jokes at all.

That's the point of a reboot. The DMC team even stated that if Ninja Theory are even going to bother making Dante and Vergil the same, then they would've made another generic DMC game. There's a reason why both are so distant yet at the same time, similar. Both don't care about humans and consider themselves above them and have the same backstory but different futures. I did like oldVergil too, but he didn't really feel developed. A great character but just needed that little bit more other than being so linear. But in DmC alone you learn a lot about newVergil.

As for the spoiler, again, that's the point of making them so distant. Why make a different story and setting if you're going to compare it to the old one? Also, that's the only time he ever used a gun; that one scene. He uses summoned swords and has his Devil Trigger intact.

As for swearing, eh. I've played plenty of games (like the recent Lollipop Chainsaw which FAR more swearing in the beginning stage than the entire of DmC), watched plenty of films with swearing and read books with swearing to be mature enough about it.
It's an 18 rated game, you get 18 rated content.
01-25-2013 06:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 01-25-2013 06:01 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM