Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
Well, I've been playing a combination of Overlord and New Vegas, the latter of which I have bought for the second time in my life after previously selling it about a year ago because I was short on money. Anyway, I'm surprised at how fun Overlord is, despite being similar to Pikmin, which I never got into.

Also, as I've mentioned before, I got interested in Valkyria Chronicles. So, I got it for Christmas, and holy crap am I having fun. The story isn't all too interesting, but it serves its purpose of explaining why you fight and who the bad guys are. Nothing to outstanding in that department. But, the actual gameplay is where it shines, for me at least. It feels like a mix of Makai Kingdom and Advance Wars.

Also, this one goes out to the Bumble-Bro Cody. DMC is alright. I find it no better than any other entry in the series, and the new characterizations of Dante and Vergil are dumb, along with the story of "media is evil, man!" Also, the combo system is far too forgiving, as I was able to SSS-rank most fights without too much effort. The actual combat is ok, though I disliked how you were forced to use certain weapons on certain enemies, thereby limiting your potential ability to making the really over the top kinda combos (though I'm sure you'll respond with a video of some sort trying to prove me wrong, I will still stand by my statement). And lastly, making the Bloody Palace as DLC is fucking stupid.
01-24-2013 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Ouberry_13 - 01-24-2013 11:53 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM