Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(01-15-2013 07:31 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  I found it kind of hilarious that I beat the demo of DmC by literally doing nothing but button mashing, and I don't mean pressing A,A,A,A,A,B,B,B,B,X,X,X, I literally mean just moving my thumb up and down the buttons.

But damn, even playing the demo shows me how edgy dante is.

DmC has always been like that though. I've come across people who think "Oooh I beat this game on the hard difficulty so that makes me knowledge able about the DMC series". Ha no, DMC (Bayonetta and Darksiders) actually have a combat system that rivals fighting games. Learning: animations, frames, set-ups, escapes, parrying(Royal Guard), Jump cancelling, slow motion abuse(Bayonetta), effective weapon cancels, buffering and obviously having the skill to pull of combos.
Seriously most people button mash through most DMCs without knowing what the series is actually capable of.
I beat DMC4/Bayonetta/Darksiders by button mashing just so I can uprade Dante/Nero/Bayonetta/Death so I can get to Bloody Palace/The Crucible and play with combos. As to my knowledge pretty much most of the Trustyle players also do the same. Get through the game by any means just to play Bloody Palace even if it means just mashing random stuff. The games like DMC1234 only serve purpose to upgrade and explore the attacks and learn the enemies.

Plugging my channel here but showing what Dante is capable of:

Did you know about any of that stuff though?
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 09:52 PM by BumblebeeCody.)
01-15-2013 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 01-15-2013 09:50 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM