Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(01-13-2013 12:21 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  @Cody
Yea, I'm not gonna do any of that. For one thing, 1v1 match-up are terrible in this game anyway. For another thing, I'm not interested in this crap. Again, I play for fun, not all that crap, which is why I do regular player matches. If I actually gave a damn about being the best in the game, I wouldn't be complaining like this, since (I hope) none of the "serious" players are assholes like this.

Not everyone is like that, but you have to realise that if it's a team based game(or mode) then you also have to pull your own weight around. Also, if you don't take that stuff on board then you're only going to stay where you are and never overcome Bayonetta. Learning how to beat cheap tactics or get around certain parts of characters is rewarding AND it's awesome to pummel those people. For those that ARE arsehole, then I guess tell 'em to eff off.

(01-13-2013 07:12 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Dame Bumblebro, they're making a science out of fighting games !

EDIT - Was going to change Dame to Damn, but it sounds so much better as it is now Big Grin

It's been a "science" since Street Fighter one. Other games also have this level of indepth mechanics that takes a long time to master like Resident Evil: Mercenaries or Devil May Cry. Animation/Frame data etc
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 09:13 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
01-13-2013 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 01-13-2013 09:08 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM