Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
Some of the people online in Anarchy Reigns are dicks. I mean, that's a given that some people will be that way online, but still it pisses me off. What got me yesterday was I joined a Team Deathmatch game, using my man Oinkie. The other people on my team all had mics, and no one else did, which was fine. Anyway, everyone on my team was making jokes about how, apparently, Oinkie is useless and a terrible fighter, and then went on to say that since I picked him as my character, they would not help me in the match. 10 minutes later when the game is over, I have the highest score and highest number of kills, as well as the least deaths. Cue my whole team saying how I was glitching (which I wasn't, since those are cheap tactics), and saying that this proves nothing and Oinkie still is the worst.

On a related note, I've been playing online for 2 days, and in all the games I've been in, I am the only person who ever uses Oinkie, which saddens me greatly. But hey, at least that means I get all the BACON
01-12-2013 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Ouberry_13 - 01-12-2013 04:23 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM