Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(12-14-2012 01:47 PM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  
(12-14-2012 08:12 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Haha! That actually sounds like people nitpicking and using that as a "valid" reason to not buy this awesome game. Seriously the dumb haters would go that far.

That's "show's" is bothering me now though.

Yea, even though the new personalities for Dante and Vergil and the odd story direction do bother me a bit, it's still a DMC game, so I have to play it. The demo had the same feel as DMC 4, though I did wonder why Dante starts out with three weapons, instead of getting them after killing bosses, but it's whatever. The only really nitpicky thing I can say is that Dante has the same mechanic Nero did with the devil arm thing. It feels a bit awkward at first, since the previous games never needed them to have Dante pull off amazingly stylish moves, but again, it's whatever.

Also, you're welcome for the "show's" thing. It was the first thing I noticed in that post of yours. By the way, congrats on getting your video shown off like that.

I am loving Oinkie. He seems pretty cool. Plus, his character is like a mix between Bane and Killer Croc, so that's awesome. He's easily going to become my main character choice in all online modes.

Thanks. LOVING the DmC demo. Made lots of combo videos.

Dude that character is ridiculous.
That dude in your avatar(on YouTube) is from Skullgirls Smile Oh and Oinkie looks cool. Whenever he runs! XD
+1 for ZAWARUDO!
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2012 01:13 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
12-15-2012 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-15-2012 01:13 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM