Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(12-11-2012 12:18 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I would say good luck, but since the game isn't actually scary, and is only cheap jump scares, I'll just say try not to get pissed off after the 30th jump scare in only one hour.

Someone seems to not appreciate the game that much, really jump scares are never a bad thing, and plus it's not a straight up horror game it's survival horror, in which the game is really just how you're going to manage your resources and survive properly, and jump scares aren't bad for that kind of game because they force you to act on impulse, instead of kind of already knowing what's gonna happen and preparing for it, with survival horror genre games you have to always be prepared instead of just at the moments that the game wants you to be, because you don't know when they are going to happen if the game did it right. But don't get me wrong I'm not saying your statement about the game not being that scary isn't true, I mean hell every horror game isn't scary after a while because you get desensitized to how the game scares you, by the end of that game jump scares made me shoot while mumbling to myself that the thing was a stupid son of a bitch, but you are way over exaggerating the number of jump scares, there are a lot in the first bits of gameplay but they stop coming up so often after a bit.

Man, I really gotta work on my run-on sentences.

Edit: Whoops that was Mass Distraction who stated his favorite genre was horror not you Ouberry, my apologies on that note, but I still bet you're very fond of horror games by your reaction, but the last part of my post is now omitted as being possibly incorrect.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 04:34 AM by cingchris.)
12-11-2012 01:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - cingchris - 12-11-2012 01:16 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM