Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(12-10-2012 09:08 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 01:13 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  It's only £16 here which is a HUGE bargin. Good catch too. I forgot about BB and RR. I guess they put Bayonetta in because she's their property She fits the game perfectly too. I agree too, Platinum are incredible. I'm buying Anarchy Reigns just to support 'em. I enjoyed the demo, love the characters and that it's a non-traditional fighter. Watching Matt and Pat play it get me HYPED.

Oh, I'm still gonna get this game Day 1. I'm just saying it seems like SEGA screwed Platinum over the price drops. Hell, I'm gonna preorder it tomorrow to ensure it's in my hands on the first day. I just hope it sells well so we can see a Max Anarchy 2 or maybe this could kick off a new type of fighting games. Now, I know this isn't the first 3D open world multiplayer brawler, but it does look good enough to start a trend of sorts.
This game won't sell haha! Platinum games have...they have "US" as a fanbase. Y'know gamers. Platinum always send out the sleeper hits or the treasured gems.

Like their previous studio Clover Studio:
Okami, Viewtiful Joe and God Hand. We love them but they never quite got there.
No they're Platinum studio and they make:
Mad World (which lead to SEGA saying they'll never put another exclusive game(or so)on the Wii), Bayonetta (which sold terribly) and Vanquish which is one of the most awesome fun games I've played this generation...that didn't sell. Anarchy Reigns...no hope there. I honestly don't see Anarchy Reigns breaking the 200, 000 mark.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 09:53 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
12-10-2012 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-10-2012 09:51 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM