Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
My goodness, retarded people just piss me off. I swear this guy is just stupid altogether.

I join my friends' game in Halo 4 and I ask for a party invite. I don't get one. I wait like 5 minutes and nothing. I text a friend and ask he his reply was "[Dude's name here] says no."

So, what? I can join your game and play with you, but you won't let me join your party? You're that freaking scared to tell someone no that you have to be this dumb and basically ignore me? What. The Heck. That makes no sense whatsoever.

It has happened before, too. Same guy and everything. I saw that friends were playing Gears of War 3. I joined them and played with them yet they wouldn't let me join their party because that one guy said no. Really? What freaking type of logic are you using? "Oh, I'd rather play with less people I know because it's more fun that way. Screw actually having fun. I'd rather have dumb teammates on my team who I don't know instead of someone I do know."

Seriously. I think he is freaking retarded. If you don't want someone to play with you, just tell them. Don't be a freaking baby about it.

A while ago I was playing Borderlands 2 with my friends. And I'd have a random friend of mine join the party (not the game since it was already full). I'd politely ask him to leave and he would. Is it that hard to be polite? I mean really? I'm just asking for some common courtesy.
12-01-2012 04:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - A Zombie Riot - 12-01-2012 04:49 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM