Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
I mentioned never finishing an RPG in the confession thread. I thought I'd just demonstrate my extreme unluckyness and lack of devotion.
  • Disgaea: I was leveling up my characters when I got Disgaea 3. Kinda forgot I even had the original after that. No PS2 anymore either.
  • Disgaea 2: Got stuck leveling my characters to beat Laharl and Flonne. I don't have a PS2 anymore anyway.
  • Disgaea 3: I was progressing in the game just fine, then my PS3 died.
  • Cross Edge: Same as above.
  • Soul Nomad: Same as above.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: I was playing this on an emulator, then my laptop died. Couldn't salvage the saves.
  • Final Fantasy Mystic Quest: Same as above.
  • Final Fantasy Legend: Same as above.
  • Final Fantasy: Same as above.
  • Final Fantasy VI: Stopped playing for the longest time. When I eventually picked the game up again I had no idea where I was and what I was doing.
  • Final Fantasy VII: Trained my characters for hours on end and beat every enemy with ease. Then Emerald Weapon destroyed me in one swoop. Got discouraged and didn't really go back to it again.
  • Pokémon Blue: Bought the game after having already played Silver. It felt too outdated and I quit playing somewhere around Lavender Town. Should propably pick it up again some time.
  • Pokémon Silver: The cart's battery died just before the League.
  • Pokémon Crystal: The cart's battery died halfway through the game.
  • Digimon World DS: The emulator I was using is laggy as hell. Got fed up with it.

In addition to those there's a bunch of games I haven't had the time to even start because of work: Ehrgeiz, Cthulhu Saves the World, Breath of Death VII, Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls and Final Fantasy Anthology.

I currently do have four games that I still could beat at some point: Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light (only the last boss to go), Pokémon Ruby (training for the League), The World Ends With You (last boss to go) and Valkyria Chronicles (stuck at a boss battle).

I actually have beaten 7 RPGs but I don't think they should really count: Doom RPG (mobile), Doom 2 RPG (mobile), Wolfenstein RPG (mobile), Paradise Island (RPGMaker), Epic Battle Fantasy (browser), Epic Battle Fantasy 2 (browser) and Epic Battle Fantasy 3 (browser).
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2012 02:43 AM by Mass Distraction.)
11-29-2012 02:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Mass Distraction - 11-29-2012 02:33 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM