Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
(11-08-2012 05:11 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  Ok, where do I begin? Let's see, first off, fuck you for thinking I don't care about DMC. It is one of my favorite Capcom franchises. And, if you paid attention, I mentioned Dante's new appearance first because it was the least important thing. It does bug me, but not as much as how different they made his character. His appearance looks bad compared to his old one, yes, but I don't care that much. It's his new personality that bothers me. Also, fuck you for thinking I'm a button mashing Youtube asshole. Again, this is a great series that I've loved since I first played it. And, just for more obscenities, fuck you for saying how the story doesn't matter. Yes, the mechanics are more important, but does that mean I'm not allowed to like the story? And for more swearing, fuck off with that "Team Ninja/Ninja Theory" shit. So I said the wrong company name. The names are similar enough to confuse, so I'm so fucking sorry I said the wrong name.

And yes, I am pissed now, mostly because of you trying to make it seem I don't like the game itself. I've seen gameplay, and the gameplay looks solid. Just because the gameplay looks good, does that mean I should just shut up about the radical change in character personalities?

Was that enough swearing for you, jackass?

Cool cool.
1) Explain how his new look is bad (including costume design)
2) I didn't call you a "YouTube asshole" but someone who's comment resembles those that I've read on YouTube. Again, I highly doubt you know how to play DmC other than mashing X and Y. Surely if you were educated on the series, you wouldn't have a problem with change, especially since you said the gameplay looks, "solid (by your standards)" so what's the problem? Then bringing me back to, you only care about graphic design. Care to tell me how you don't like the game/Capcom not caring for their franchise if you can say the gameplay looks solid? Hmmm?

(11-08-2012 05:11 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I've seen gameplay, and the gameplay looks solid. Just because the gameplay looks good, does that mean I should just shut up about the radical change in character personalities?
3) Yes, you should.

(11-08-2012 05:11 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  And for more swearing, fuck off with that "Team Ninja/Ninja Theory" shit.
When you care so much about the series yet confuse the company names 3 times that's pretty big.

So then what does this paragraph mean?
(11-08-2012 05:11 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  This new Dante wears black, has black hair, smokes, curses, doesn't have Rebellion, doesn't remember his mother, apparently doesn't have a brother (it seems in this game Vergil is just a random friendly NPC, which is also wrong), and he acts nothing like the Dante we grew to love. Not only that, but the story in this one is completely out of nowhere, the demons control the world through the media (real fucking cute, by the way, Team Ninja, way to 'stick it to the man').

Also....it's, a reboot. Everything you said is what a reboot is.
11-08-2012 07:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - BumblebeeCody - 11-08-2012 07:23 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM