Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Symphony Offline
I lack imagination

Given 17 thank(s) in 15 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
Quote:Also, fuck you Team Ninja. I've seen what you've done to the DMC series and storyline. Fuck you, and fuck Capcom for allowing you, and not Kamiya, to head the development. My god, it's like you guys just don't care about the series.
That's not the problem. Hideki Kamiya himself gave up the series after stating 'they had finished whatever they wanted to do with the story'. He wouldn't even make more games, so, in some way, it's GOOD that they gave it up.
And that explains why the 'new' Dante ain't the 'old' Dante. Simply because it's not the same series.

---------------------
My turn to ramble :3

Anyways, with me having to be at uni the entire day, I've found a half-decent browser game to play. Even though I hate browser games and specifically the ones that have a timed 'energy bar', allowing you to do a limited amount of stuff until it wears out and you'd have to wait or pay.
However, the energy bar replenishes itself in about 4hours, which pretty much allows me to progress when I'm on my breaks. I probably won't stick with the game for long, but it's still a decent way to pass the time.

I've also started playing RaiderZ (the new PW mmo) and to be honest, it isn't all that impressive. Yeah, the gameplay is fairly decent, the storyline is surprisingly interesting (for the first act, though. I still can't understand the heck is going on on the second act) and it runs well on low quality.
But still, killing mobs take a decent amount of time (I've only tried the knight class atm) and I still take a lot of damage for a tank. And seeing the game lacks a consistent, cheap way to recover your hp and the quests are now becoming the same 'go and kill x monsters'; I'm also probably not staying there much longer.

I'm still having a great time with Pokemon Online. The UU metagame is fantastic since it has very few OP stuff and it's NOT a freaking weather war. My team is fairly decent, but I've spent few months trying to build a good one, with some successes, but mostly disappointments.
11-08-2012 01:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Symphony - 11-08-2012 01:03 AM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM