Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Free Thread *gaming related*
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related*
Finally, a thread for me to just bitch about games without being told it's off topic.

So yea, Lollipop Chainsaw was such an embarrassing game by Suda51. It didn't even feel like a Suda game, but rather it felt like an amateur's idea of what a Suda game is, and failing at it.

Also, where the fuck is Last Guardian, Team Ico? We've been waiting quite a while for this one to show up. At least give us some new trailers or something....

Also, fuck you Team Ninja. I've seen what you've done to the DMC series and storyline. Fuck you, and fuck Capcom for allowing you, and not Kamiya, to head the development. My god, it's like you guys just don't care about the series. Ok, look, for anyone who might bitch at me for this, allow me to explain myself. This new Dante wears black, has black hair, smokes, curses, doesn't have Rebellion, doesn't remember his mother, apparently doesn't have a brother (it seems in this game Vergil is just a random friendly NPC, which is also wrong), and he acts nothing like the Dante we grew to love. Not only that, but the story in this one is completely out of nowhere, the demons control the world through the media (real fucking cute, by the way, Team Ninja, way to 'stick it to the man'). It's just so wrong. Team Ninja got everything about the series wrong.
11-07-2012 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Thread *gaming related* - Ouberry_13 - 11-07-2012 11:11 PM
Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 03:55 AM
RE: Games for windows live sucks - Skarro - 11-24-2012, 08:51 AM