Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those amazing games that no one knows about
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about
(10-15-2012 04:34 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  
(10-15-2012 04:27 AM)cingchris Wrote:  Of all the games posted so far I've only heard of Cubivore and Killer 7, I also just remembered another game that was amazing but didn't get any publicity, Jet Set Radio for the Sega Dreamcast. (It was called Jet Set Grind in North America but I like the original Japanese name better.)

It was actually just Jet Grind Radio without the "Set" part for the states.

That was a game I frantically searched for once I finally obtained a Dreamcast. I really suck at it, but it's a ton of fun to play! I love the music and Professor K is totally the best character.

You reminded me of another Dreamcast game that's a bit obscure called Illbleed. They were working on a remake for the XBox, but it was dropped. It's actually pretty hard in that there's a few monitors like blood loss, stamina, and I forget the other that can make you die and the traps in the game are randomized.

You basically try to make your way through a demented amusement park to will a cash prize.

I'd link you to some game play, but youtube is being really stupid right now.

I actually looked up the gameplay myself for Illbleed and it looked pretty interesting and fun, it also reminded me of Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem for the Gamecube, another great game of the same genre, this one has more just been forgotten than not known about in general, although it wasn't very widely known anyway. Also if you like Jet Set Radio read the edit of the last post I did, I think you will like what I found out.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 05:46 AM by cingchris.)
10-15-2012 05:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those amazing games that no one knows about - cingchris - 10-15-2012 05:33 AM