Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
BumblebeeCody Offline
Super Moderator

Given 339 thank(s) in 266 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
(09-14-2012 11:22 PM)Skarro Wrote:  Americans have yet to do a purposeful massive civilian focused murder on anyone outside of the US. If the army could press a button to give the civilians immunity in Japan and Iraq they would. Notice how more people have died in their army then in 9/11 yet they still mourn 9/11 more. There is a difference between casualties of war and murder.
True but there is a difference if the casualties are caused by those innocent people. The reason the Americans ruined Iraq is because they wanted to. They called for the invasion of Iraq for revenge. The deaths of 9/11 are trivial compared to what the American people wanted on another country. They call for deaths of Al Qaeda and Osama. Fine, why not? But they end up killing 2million+ people and realising after 10 years, Osama was in the wrong country. Americans people don't care about the deaths now.

And congrats on Britain not caring after 2 years, maybe American's will beat you next time in this race to see who can care the least to be better people.
You're missing the point. This isn't about no-one giving a crap. It was about the citizens getting on with their lives without acting all "patriotic" like Americans do.

Edit: And about you not caring about the Americans who died because America has done far worse is completely ridiculous, as if those people have had any connection to anything their army has done what-so-ever. That's the complete opposite of what I'm saying and NOT what I am saying. I'm not saying ANY attack is good. But what I am saying, is I fail to care so much about that one event when the consequential event is far worse. Again, remember what country and "innocent people" wanted to go to war.... That's like saying we shouldn't care if Germans get murdered because of Hitler.What? If Britain decided to murder a million people against YOUR will i'm sure people should still mourn you.Again what?

It feels like your just trying to justify your personal sociopathy. Yes and we should. It's well over 10 years and so many Americans consider 9/11 a huge loss, yet they never recognise what they've done to other countries in return. 9/11 was a graze on the knee compared to the massive stab wound in the back of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Edit2: I'm Canadian btw.
09-16-2012 08:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Arjahn

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - BumblebeeCody - 09-16-2012 08:56 AM