Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
I'm a bit similar to cingchris,though I stopped caring for a bit more than his one reason;
1: Because, yes, it was 11 years ago (honestly, I felt this way even after 2 or 3 years after the event, go ahead and call me a heartless bastard), so why should I care anymore? What happened, happened.
2: After losing what amounts to a handful of innocent civilians, the US army went out of its way to go attack over a million innocent citizens in the Middle East, most of those citizens were from countries that had absolutely no tie with the terrorist group.
3: I simply think there's no reason to have this whole "That one day" mentality of it, since we no longer hold that mentality for worse events from US history.
And yes, I do feel a little sadness for the people who lost their family members, but you know what? It's the same sort of fleeting sadness I feel whenever one of those ASPCA commercials pops up. I feel bad for a few minutes before going back to what I was doing before. Again, you can call me a heartless bastard for my views, I don't care what you call me. But, it's just how I see it.
09-14-2012 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - Ouberry_13 - 09-14-2012 10:49 PM