Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
(09-13-2012 09:52 AM)Nicknclank Wrote:  I was 5 year old when that happened, so I didn't really care back then. Actually, some years later (maybe 3?), my mom was watching a video of the first tower burning and the second plane crashing. I was next to her and watching the video... she didn't want me to, but I watched anyway. And for an explainable reason, I didn't care, I was 5. I thought that the video was showing something happening ON one of the towers, since there was smoke coming out of it. So yeah, dumb me.

My mom then told me a little of what happened. I was kinda sad that people had to die, but then again, I was dumb, so I didn't care if a few 20 people died (I thought that many people died because of it when I was young). Plus, I'm french Canadian, so I thought "Who would want to f**k with us?"

Now that I'm older, I understand the meaning of the terrorist attack, and I feel terrible about it. I remember yesterday, I saw some photos of the event. The 2 that mainly struck me was the image of a guy that SURVIVED the attack when he was on the 78th FLOOR. The second one was the picture of a man falling to his death... I have trouble explaining what I feel about this.

There was a show on history channel yesterday called "102 minutes that changed our lives" or something like that. And it's the events of 9/11 through peoples eyes. Like some girls living in an apartment or something and were filming it while it was happening. And they were recording pretty much everything.

The part that gets me, is watching the people jump out of the building(s).

I just cannot imagine being there and how freaking scary it had to of been knowing we were getting attacked by terrorists.
09-13-2012 10:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - A Zombie Riot - 09-13-2012 10:32 AM