Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11
I was 5 year old when that happened, so I didn't really care back then. Actually, some years later (maybe 3?), my mom was watching a video of the first tower burning and the second plane crashing. I was next to her and watching the video... she didn't want me to, but I watched anyway. And for an explainable reason, I didn't care, I was 5. I thought that the video was showing something happening ON one of the towers, since there was smoke coming out of it. So yeah, dumb me.

My mom then told me a little of what happened. I was kinda sad that people had to die, but then again, I was dumb, so I didn't care if a few 20 people died (I thought that many people died because of it when I was young). Plus, I'm french Canadian, so I thought "Who would want to f**k with us?"

Now that I'm older, I understand the meaning of the terrorist attack, and I feel terrible about it. I remember yesterday, I saw some photos of the event. The 2 that mainly struck me was the image of a guy that SURVIVED the attack when he was on the 78th FLOOR. The second one was the picture of a man falling to his death... I have trouble explaining what I feel about this.
09-13-2012 09:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11 Years ago today is the day we all stood in shock. Always Remember. 9/11 - Nicknclank - 09-13-2012 09:52 AM