• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed)
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
RE: Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed)
(09-06-2012 05:03 AM)Gardocki Wrote:  
(09-06-2012 04:21 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  
(09-05-2012 01:26 PM)Gardocki Wrote:  If they don't have voice acting for a game that is looking to appear on the same level as Skyrim, it'll be a big fucking fail.

Hold on, let me get this straight, you think that this Zelda game is on the same level of Skyrim in terms of what? I know it's not the map size and the amount of stuff you can do, but I don't really get what this part means.

I never once said that Zelda was on the same level as Skyrim. This is you barely reading my post and having a knee jerk reaction. I said, if they don't have voice acting for a game that is looking to appear on the same level as Skyrim, meaning the next game, not the current game. The article talks about the next game being huge, taking hours and hours to explore. With everything they want to put into the game, that would put it on the same level as Skyrim, if not above it. What is it with people not reading posts around here?

I want a voice actor to read out your posts, I'm tasked with reading sentences packed in an annoying white or base box. I didn't join this forum to read A FUCKING NOVEL, I joined this forum to be engrossed with the user's posts and lives, through how they portray it with smilies and images, with your posts, there's little images or smiles, and no dialogue to help, instead I'm reading everything in my voice, and that doesn't help anything.

amirite

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 02:23 AM by retrolinkx.)
09-06-2012 04:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Beware of Cuccos

Messages In This Thread
Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed) - Kai - 09-05-2012, 07:51 AM
RE: Zelda 2014 Details - (Unconfirmed) - retrolinkx - 09-06-2012 04:14 PM