* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Leauge Of Legends a good game?
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
RE: Is Leauge Of Legends a good game?
I played LoL for 8-9 months and spent plenty of my money on their skins and what not (no regrets) and I got tired of always clicking and what not, I play SMITE now which is a MOBA like LoL but the items you buy are more like DotA where you buy tiers of the same item for better effects and sometimes passive abilites are unlocked at the Tier 3 of that item.
The community for LoL is pretty bad so if you plan on playing you better find a group to help babysit you and help you get the game down, the lingo down, the lanning phases down and also any tips on how to jungle all the champions along with jungling and ward placement.

It's not too complicated once you play a few games.

But if you ARE interested in a game like Smite then I can give you a few beta keys for that. I might have some DotA 2 keys as well.

*EDIT*
So I do have dome DotA 2 games I can give people (not too sure if they are beta keys or not) so PM me if you are interested in either Smite or DotA 2. I stopped playing LoL so while I can't play, I can still offer SOME help with some questions but keep in mind that the game has had plenty of patches since I last played so I am quite positive that item builds and and champion abilities have been nerfed or buffed and possibly new items as well.
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 12:12 AM by Xannidel.)
08-17-2012 12:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Leauge Of Legends a good game? - Xannidel - 08-17-2012 12:09 AM