Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Horror Movie Discussion Thread
agentkuo Offline

Given 50 thank(s) in 36 post(s)
RE: The Official Horror Movie Discussion Thread
(08-13-2012 08:28 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  This is one of those things where I can't just pick one favorite. I love all types of horror- zombies, classic, b films, cheesy teen flicks, gore, comedy horror, etc.
Same with me.

(08-13-2012 08:51 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  @agentkuo
Well said. I just mean films like SAW/Final Destination (to me) aren't really scary but more of gore eye candy.
Absolutely. Although SAW isn't that gory. The reason it's one of my favorite series is because I love the story. I know some people watch it just for the traps and for the blood, and I think that's why they only end up watching the first couple movies, and why I watched them all. I love the Final Destination Movies, though, because they're awful and great at the same time.

I don't usually find horror movies to be scary (which is one of the reaosn I prefer the term "horror movie" as opposed to "scary movie"), maybe jumpy or startling, but not scary. It's very rare when I find one that actually scares me.
08-13-2012 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Horror Movie Discussion Thread - agentkuo - 08-13-2012 11:29 AM