Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The "Tell me about you" thread thing.
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
RE: The "Tell me about you" thread thing.
My name: Michael or Mike for short
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Religious views: Agnostic
Favorite color(s): Green and Blue
What else can you say about yourself: I am a normal white male born in the south but is not a redneck nor do I have any wishes to be a farmer or raise livestock. I grew up with computers and technology because of my dad running his own printing company so when I got out of high school I figured that I would enjoy programming. Well the short answer is no and the long answer is this: I dropped out of my first semester basic C programming class, retook it next semester and passed then passed my next C++ class then flunked out of the next programming class once and made an F on the next semesters first test before I realised that not only was none of this sinking in but I was also not having fun nor were my grades improving so I moved to Knoxville because my mom not only works at the university of Knoxville but it also gave me access to new colleges and because I like to talk to people and learn about any problems they may have, I am now a psychology major and happy to have changed. Growing up I have also been a gamer since I was like 5 or 6 when my mom would rent a SNES console and rent some games for me. I dabbled in all sorts of genres and consoles before I stayed with the Sony Playstation products and they have been awesome. Romance wise is probably not so different from any one else; I dated in high school with multiple girls and I am actually still friends with a few of them (wouldn't mind being friends with more of them but some of them are just natural bitches who want to snap my head off at the first chance they get.

Hmm I do not know what else to say so please ask and I will answer the best I can.
08-11-2012 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The "Tell me about you" thread thing. - Xannidel - 08-11-2012 01:40 PM