Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most hated gaming misconceptions
De Los Cielos Offline

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions
After reading through this thread it seems I'm definitely guilty of a few of these 'misconceptions.'

Like all CoD games being the exact same game. Let me first say that I absolutely loved the campaigns. I thought they were amazing. The story development and relationships you build with your squad mates - awesome.

The whole bit about hating the CoD community - I think what that is all about is the copious amount of players who haven't yet reached high school. Which is fine, they are allowed to play games too - but let's be serious, it is very ANNOYING in many ways. Not taking the game seriously, trolling/camping/glitching, ridiculously bad mouths, etc. Okay fine, it's not that different from every other online community Big Grin I just mute everybody unless I'm playing with friends. I've learned that there is nothing good you need to hear anybody talk about on CoD

So, I'm not bashing the series - I love(d) the games and I've played through each one, online and offline. BUT, for the most part, I do find the games almost exactly identical..

Of course there are small changes here and there.. but for the most part they're the same. Not unlike many game series

Come to think of it - I think I just dislike the game series for many other reasons. (In no game should you be able to survive three headshots, but get killed by a throwing knife to the foot)
09-14-2012 01:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Most hated gaming misconceptions - Arjahn - 08-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - Beardy - 08-11-2012, 08:36 AM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - Fox - 09-12-2012, 04:17 AM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - De Los Cielos - 09-14-2012 01:52 AM