Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Most hated gaming misconceptions
Gardocki Offline
Best In The World!

Given 26 thank(s) in 22 post(s)
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions
(08-11-2012 06:11 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:  I've put a lot of time into both MW2 and MW3, apart from the maps, the guns, the story and the soundtrack, it's the same game pretty much, same engine, same sound, same everything, you only get something different with Black Ops, or WAW, which in turn still goes by the same formula.

Yes, you use guns to shoot people and the maps are similar, story, etc, yes. However, anyone that's spent any good time with the games knows each game has a very different feel to them. Each game plays differently, and they are not the same year after year. If they were the same year after year people wouldn't stick with one over the other. As it stands now when the new one comes out and people try it, and some stay with the old, some stay with the new. I think MW3 had it the worst. I noticed that after about four months, the amount of players had dropped off, and Black Ops numbers had shot up.
08-12-2012 05:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Most hated gaming misconceptions - Arjahn - 08-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - Beardy - 08-11-2012, 08:36 AM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - Gardocki - 08-12-2012 05:52 AM
RE: Most hated gaming misconceptions - Fox - 09-12-2012, 04:17 AM