Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
When I was in kindergarten, I had to go into a school bus, and then, when we get to school, leave the bus and follow our teacher to out school. I past the"Follow your teacher" part and followed every other kids.

I noticed that when I followed them, the playground seemed bigger and with more kids. Then, when the bell rang, I followed everybody into the school (Wow, what a beautiful new school :D). But then I realized something was wrong: I couldn't find my classroom. The interior seemed like a labyrinth!

Then, a teacher came and asked me in which class I was. I told her that I didn't know, and she made a call in front of me. THEN, a teacher I knew came rushing in the school and took me out of there...

I then realized I went into the WRONG SCHOOL! Instead of following my teacher (like I SHOULD have done :S), I followed the students from ELEMENTARY school!

I got over it now. At least now, I am pretty sure that was a retarded kid back then.
08-08-2012 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? - Nicknclank - 08-08-2012 01:42 PM