Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the small time we've all known each other.
Beware of Cuccos Offline
Forum Grandma

Given 134 thank(s) in 95 post(s)
RE: In the small time we've all known each other.
I love you guys. I feel here I can either get super nerdy without being made fun or, or have an adult discussion with opposing sides to the subject without being cruel, or just sit back and bullshit. You guys rule. How awesome would it be if there was like a once a year get together? (If we all didn't live all over the place and could afford it haha) I wouldn't mind skyping, but I don't think I remember my username. And I would list actual people here, but I can't spell y'alls usernames for the life of me.

(08-06-2012 01:02 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  There are some people at this forum I wish I was closer to, and spoke with more often

Same here. Anyone is free to message me at anytime about anything. I am not shy, and very honest. The picture in my signature goes to my Sims 3 page, and if anyone wants facebook/youtube/whatever else, just ask Big Grin I just love chatting about anything!
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 01:52 AM by Beware of Cuccos.)
08-06-2012 01:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Beware of Cuccos - 08-06-2012 01:50 AM