Did You Know Gaming? Forums
In the small time we've all known each other. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: In the small time we've all known each other. (/thread-988.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

In the small time we've all known each other. - retrolinkx - 08-06-2012 12:38 AM

Who do you guys consider good acquaintances or dare I say it...
I consider many of you good acquaintances, but I couldn't really say amazing friends, since it hasn't been long, but many of you are still cool guys.

I might disclose some of these people in the near future.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-06-2012 12:48 AM

I don't dare make a list because then I'll forget someone who'll then think I don't like them Smile

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Zaliphone - 08-06-2012 12:52 AM

Most people on the forums I would definitely consider acquaintances, few would I say friends. Even fewer would I say jimmy-rustler.

I just realized how much I say rustle and jimmy...it's never going away Tongue

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Xannidel - 08-06-2012 01:00 AM

Everyone here is an acquaintance of mine in some form or fashion and some of you I might talk to on Skype (whenever I am online)
I am just surprised you people have put up with me for so long.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Nuudoru - 08-06-2012 01:02 AM

There are some people at this forum I wish I was closer to, and spoke with more often, but I'm just too bad at writing to people. I even have friends IRL who can go weeks without hearing from me because I very rarely am the one to initiate a conversation.

You guys are nice though. It's an easy job being a moderator here.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Beware of Cuccos - 08-06-2012 01:50 AM

I love you guys. I feel here I can either get super nerdy without being made fun or, or have an adult discussion with opposing sides to the subject without being cruel, or just sit back and bullshit. You guys rule. How awesome would it be if there was like a once a year get together? (If we all didn't live all over the place and could afford it haha) I wouldn't mind skyping, but I don't think I remember my username. And I would list actual people here, but I can't spell y'alls usernames for the life of me.

(08-06-2012 01:02 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  There are some people at this forum I wish I was closer to, and spoke with more often

Same here. Anyone is free to message me at anytime about anything. I am not shy, and very honest. The picture in my signature goes to my Sims 3 page, and if anyone wants facebook/youtube/whatever else, just ask Big Grin I just love chatting about anything!

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Scormac - 08-06-2012 03:26 AM

(08-06-2012 01:02 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  There are some people at this forum I wish I was closer to, and spoke with more often, but I'm just too bad at writing to people. I even have friends IRL who can go weeks without hearing from me because I very rarely am the one to initiate a conversation.

I have the same problem Tongue but i try

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Melirune - 08-06-2012 03:52 AM

I only know you all very slightly, so I can't be your friend I guess Sad

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Beardy - 08-06-2012 03:58 AM

I hate you all.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Melirune - 08-06-2012 04:03 AM

(08-06-2012 03:58 AM)Beardy Wrote:  I hate you all.

I feel nothing but utter contempt and disdain for you as well. Have at thee, foul knave!

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Nuudoru - 08-06-2012 04:05 AM

Oh, you.Sleepy

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - G-Locke - 08-06-2012 04:06 AM

Nah, I'm too new and all that right now

But hopefully in the future y'allz get to know me

I like errbody here so far ^_^

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Zaliphone - 08-06-2012 04:11 AM

(08-06-2012 01:02 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  There are some people at this forum I wish I was closer to, and spoke with more often, but I'm just too bad at writing to people. I even have friends IRL who can go weeks without hearing from me because I very rarely am the one to initiate a conversation.

I know the feel. I haven't talked to a friend in a week just because I'm terrible at things such as a starting a conversation.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Arjahn - 08-06-2012 04:12 AM

All 2 of my friends are from this forum.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Beware of Cuccos - 08-06-2012 04:13 AM

Ahh.. the base game to our expansion pack of love Heart