Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
If you could change one thing about your body...
legendary_mantis Offline

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
RE: If you could change one thing about your body...
(08-06-2012 02:42 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  Fun little tidbit- I am a licensed hairdresser. In some continuing education classes I have taken, I have learned that Nioxin shampoo and conditioner helps to keep acne away. I have tried it myself (I still got the occasional breakout until I started using Nioxin) and on family and friends. Give it a shot if they sell it around your area (don't be disheartened by the price- you only need a TINY amount, even for long hair. Use shampoo on the scalp only, and conditioner on the ends only. I can go into further detail if you would like. Just ask Smile )

Cripes really? I'll have to check that out since I've got long hair. Like... Passed my shoulder blades long. And if I dont shower at least once a day, I can feel and see the oil in my hair... Ill have to look into that, thanks for mentioning it!
08-14-2012 09:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If you could change one thing about your body... - Beardy - 08-03-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - legendary_mantis - 08-14-2012 09:12 AM