Did You Know Gaming? Forums
If you could change one thing about your body... - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: If you could change one thing about your body... (/thread-962.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

If you could change one thing about your body... - Beardy - 08-03-2012 10:17 AM

... what would it be?

I won't mention mine, because it's rude bumhole stuff.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - G-Locke - 08-03-2012 10:25 AM

Other than "be fit and sexy?"

Hm.....

I wish my eyes were green. Dark brown eyes kinda suck...

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - A Zombie Riot - 08-03-2012 10:25 AM

My fat. That's about it, really.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Zaliphone - 08-03-2012 10:57 AM

I would make my nose a bit smaller and "normal".

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Beware of Cuccos - 08-03-2012 11:02 AM

I would deflate my spare tire. I'm not fat or anything, but i'm somewhere between average and chubby. A little meat on my bones, some would say. I would feel more comfortable in certain outfits if I had a little less.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Melirune - 08-03-2012 11:36 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a gal that has meat on her bones.

As for myself.... I'm not too entirely sure. Maybe make myself look like less of a hideous chud >,>

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - BumblebeeCody - 08-03-2012 12:01 PM

Yeah agreed. Nothing wrong with "meat" (it's actually good).

For me errr not to sound vain but, nothing. No, I'm not saying I'm natures gift to women but meh, you live your life the way you look naturally....I guess. I did have that thought at odd times, "I look a bit ...off" but so many people around you think the same so there's no real shame in how you look.
That's just my thought on it.

Edit:
Wait wait wait I thought of one (not physical appearance). My body's reaction to flowers and...stuff. Yeah, that counts right? Internal. Hayfever and how my body reacts to it. *Achoo* >: (

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Melirune - 08-03-2012 12:28 PM

To be honest, I prefer women having a bit of meat over being super skinny and whatnot.

If it's not a physical thing that I can change, someone come make my eyes better >,> I hate wearing glasses. I also hate pollen and dust. It never used to bother me, but then I moved into a new Province.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Beware of Cuccos - 08-03-2012 12:30 PM

You guys are sweet!
I would also like to fix my eyes. I'm tired of glasses and contacts.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Melirune - 08-03-2012 12:34 PM

Nah, I'm not sweet - just truthful.

Want to go get laser eye surgery with me? Not only will our vision be better, we can shoot freakin' lasers from our eyes!

Because that's what laser eye surgery is.... right?

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Beware of Cuccos - 08-03-2012 01:01 PM

(08-03-2012 12:34 PM)Melirune Wrote:  Nah, I'm not sweet - just truthful.

Want to go get laser eye surgery with me? Not only will our vision be better, we can shoot freakin' lasers from our eyes!

Because that's what laser eye surgery is.... right?

I would hope so- I would hate to have lasers shooting into my eyes!

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - A Zombie Riot - 08-03-2012 01:06 PM

I think it's a complete turn-off when you can see someones ribs. That's just way too skinny.

But, I have a "beer belly" as they call it. But I don't drink beer all the time, or at all really. And I've had this belly for years. That's what I really don't like, though.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Nicknclank - 08-03-2012 01:16 PM

Do you remember your teenage years, where you have buttons all over your face, and even thought you put SO MUCH face-cream stuff, they just won't come off?

Well, I'm STILL in these years, and I frekin' hate that! So really, I just want to lose all my buttons at once.

Unless it changes my hair in some way. I love my hair, even thought I'm a guy.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Arjahn - 08-03-2012 01:28 PM

I want my eyes to mutate so I can utilize Heat Vision.

RE: If you could change one thing about your body... - Cinna - 08-03-2012 01:40 PM

have clearer, more even-toned skin all over >:C