Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you hate, but everyone loves
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves
Ok, I've prepared my anus for the metaphorical ass-rape that will ensue.

I hate Batman: Arkham City. To me, it lost the feeling it had when they decided to switch the setting to a giant city. Keeping everything contained in the asylum was perfect. It made everything seem more sinister, as it was small, tight area literally filled with nothing but insane people. Putting the setting into a city allowed me to avoid most encounters with enemies, and therefore, I lost the feeling of being trapped. Batman could have left the city at any time. Any damn time he wanted to. Hell, Robin managed to find his way inside the city, same with Catwoman. Neither of them were put in like Batman was. They found a way in, therefore, there's a way out. And Batman could have left whenever. Plus, the Protocol 10 idea makes sense. Kill all the criminals. None of them can be reformed, and have proven time and again they will always, always, resort to murder and mayhem. Let them die. This is one of the reasons I also do not fully like Batman. He never kills, even when doing so would save hundreds, even thousands, of innocent lives. He has to make a point that hes better than the criminals. Fuck Batman. He's no better than them. He still takes justice into his own hands, and he still beats the ever-living shit out of people. That's illegal, and yet he still does it.

Anyway, my rant is over. Verbally assault me if you please.
07-23-2012 10:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - Beardy - 07-23-2012, 10:28 AM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - Ouberry_13 - 07-23-2012 10:42 AM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - Beardy - 07-23-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - Beardy - 07-23-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - CFMM - 07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - CFMM - 07-25-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Games you hate, but everyone loves - Beardy - 07-26-2012, 07:26 PM