MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
A Final Fantasy 8 theory
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Final Fantasy 8 theory
Xannidel Offline
Banned

Given 181 thank(s) in 155 post(s)
A Final Fantasy 8 theory
So me being a Final Fantasy 8 fan, LOVE theories about the game and "what if..." stories but this theory I read really made me think about something at the end of the 1st CD.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

First off here is the site that I referring much of my info.
http://squallsdead.com/

At the end of the 1st CD, we see Squall, Rinoa and Irvine face off against the Sorceress. A cutscene shows her throwing a huge shard of ice into Squall's chest (maybe to the side) and he then falls off the float. The next CD shows him not only alive but showing zero wounds from what had happened. AND THAT IS IT! There will be zero mentioning of the wound or anything.

"Apparently Squall’s healthy and good-to-go. It is never again referenced directly in the entire game, nor is it ever explained what happened to his wound or how he survived. And remember, a piece of ice half as long as Squall himself went through his chest and came out the other side. This is no mere scratch that is so carelessly tossed aside. Most players seem to assume that Edea healed Squall to full health for the purpose of interrogation, but why would she? Seifer knows that Squall is no great captain from Balamb Garden. He’s no more privy to top secret information than are the other three. If Edea wanted to know more about SeeD, she should be interrogating Quistis, who’s been a SeeD for three years and who has been teaching SeeDs for one year. Squall has been a SeeD for all of two weeks. Why go through all the effort of killing him just to bring him to full health when he’s obviously a threat to her?"

The site I linked goes into greater detail about the theory of Squall is dead and what not but I wanted to hear your opinion on the theory.
07-23-2012 12:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Xannidel - 07-23-2012 12:18 AM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Xannidel - 07-23-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Lesqueecee - 08-10-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: A Final Fantasy 8 theory - Ouberry_13 - 08-12-2012, 04:40 AM