MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Games you love but everyone hates.
Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.

Given 180 thank(s) in 157 post(s)
I loved Crysis 2, everyone hated because of it being linear, consolized etc.

But I thought it was great, I was really shocked at
, it was really fun to, the suit abilities were good, but after playing the first one, I see why they people hated it since it was downgraded to Stealth and Armor.

I loved Halo, the entire series, I loved it so much I'm pretty much a pro at it, since I played the multiplayer every day in 2009, I think the story, atmosphere, music and the stages were amazing, as well as the long backstory of everything in the game which I read up on. Halo 4 doesn't look interesting, but I'll still get it.

MW2. No I hate CoD, but I found MW2 to be decent at best, they tried to make a story, the multiplayer was decent at best, since the community has been letting it down, and spec ops was an interesting change, but it was better than Black Ops, and MW3 by far.

Metal Gear Solid 2. Everyone hated it because "no skane why? who raidin waah kojima y u do dis ton me" but I thought it was great, Raiden played like Snake, Snake was even in the game to help you, that's pretty good too, the tanker was also a great environment, the music was good, and the boss battles were nice as well, and even I didn't play MGS1 first, but I could still pick things up while playing, it wasn't that confusing.
07-20-2012 10:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: BumblebeeCody

Messages In This Thread
Games you love but everyone hates. - retrolinkx - 07-20-2012 10:20 PM
RE: Games you love but everyone hates. - Beardy - 07-22-2012, 07:31 AM