Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you were given the tools needed to make a video game what would it be about?
Nicknclank Offline
The Strategist

Given 28 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
RE: If you were given the tools you need to make a video game,...
Finally, I can write about my game idea!

Ok, it's about a kid who witnesses his village getting destroyed by a big evil guy in armor. When the evil guy leaves, an old man comes to the boy and tells him that if he wants to beat the bad guy, he must train with him. And so, the kid trains for 10 years with his new master.

The kid (let's call him Xiao) then takes part in a contest to prove his strength against other people (tutorial time ^_^). He then ends up winning a special sword.

I don't know about the story after that, BUT, I thought that the sword in question could make you go 40 years back in time when it hits a special type of statue, and 40 years into the future when it's struck again.

I also thought that since the hero must defeat the bad guy, the only way to defeat him would be by using special gems that he can attach to his sword. To power-up the gems, he would need to put them in a dungeon in the past, then come to the same dungeon 40 years later. The gem would have absorb the energy of the dungeon, and you would end up with a fire gem, a water gem... anything! The gems could be used to clear other dungeons! (For instance: You need to destroy a huge tree in front of you. Burn it with a fire strike!)

But the coolest part of the game would be sword customization. You could change the shape, the material, the color, the attachments, the gem you want to put on it, anything! Plus, depending on the customization, you can upgrade it to something stronger by defeating enemies!

Well, what do you think so far?
06-26-2012 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
. - Slam - 06-26-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: If you were given the tools you need to make a video game,... - Nicknclank - 06-26-2012 10:55 AM
REPLY - Arjahn - 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM