Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you were given the tools needed to make a video game what would it be about?
tokki Offline
토끼

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
RE: If you were given the tools needed to make a video game what would it be about?
(06-30-2012 01:26 PM)jordypuff Wrote:  I personally feel there haven't been enough psychological survival horror games this gen. Sure there's been Dead Space, Silent Hill and Resi Evil, plus whatever else there may be, but all of them seem to have strayed too far from being horror games and have essentially become action games with a few screamers and dark corridors thrown in for good measure. I just feel that developers have begun to neglect good game design and originality to create simple cliche games that cater to the modern 12 year old gamer.

The Fatal Frame series is also psychological horror, but instead of heading down the action packed path fellow games are dropping into (thankfully), theyre resorting back to nothing but jump scares instead of atmosphere (which is equally as unfortunate though). :c

also it's great to see others that are just as concerned with the lack of psychological horror games. I felt like the only one here who legitimately liked the genre. :u
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 04:21 PM by tokki.)
06-30-2012 04:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
. - Slam - 06-26-2012, 09:32 AM
REPLY - Arjahn - 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: If you were given the tools needed to make a video game what would it be about? - tokki - 06-30-2012 04:18 PM