Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The life-in-general help me thread
legendary_mantis Offline

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
RE: The life-in-general help me thread
(07-14-2012 11:49 AM)PikaPikari Wrote:  Okay guys, I feel like a horrible person...

Last year I lost one of my best friends. We were in arguments for the entire summer until one day, I go to play my heartgold game...a game that I had pokemon stored in from all the way when I had my Ruby game from 10 years ago....and MY FILE WAS GONE. Instead, there was a file with her name on it.

Under this impression, I thought she might have switched cartridges either on accident or out of spite or something. So that night I called her up crying asking if she would look for it and we started fighting more and eventually it triggered our friendship ending. It was devastating for me. I lost my friend and hardwork.

Well...here I am a year later and as I am packing boxes from my closet...what do I find in the midst of my rubble? My heartgold game. I couldn't believe it..I thought it was gone for good. I thought she stole it and never found or gave it back. I lost a friendship that was triggered over a game.

We are now on speaking terms...but I'm scared to tell her or apologize? Should I? Or would it just seem horrible? I don't know. I don't know.

-sad panda-

I'd say apologize. Do it either in person or on the phone so she can hear/see the sincerity and if possible return her cartridge. And with the previous argument, think about what triggered it and do your best to stay unbiased like thinking she started it. Think about the event that triggered it. If it was you who started it, apologize for that too at some point. If it was her that started it, just forgive her.
Chances are you'll befriends again, unless she's someone who holds a grudge...

And as an added bonus you can be the bigger person for apologizing for either one or both arguments! Big Grin
07-14-2012 02:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: PikaPikari

Messages In This Thread
The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-11-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - CFMM - 07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - legendary_mantis - 07-14-2012 02:39 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-14-2012, 12:20 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-14-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: The life-in-general help me thread - Beardy - 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM