Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robopon Fan!
Quto Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
RE: Robopon Fan!
I agree about the 2 batteries.
I kept getting Bulbbots as well until I came up with a couple good combinations. I decided to stop losing batteries and GameShark/ActionReplay my for inf.batteries.

I agree about the music, all of that is tied into the games memory and system data.

ASIDE from all of the bugs, the GBA cartridge was still playable. The biggest reason, I think, why some of the music bugs, system bugs, opening lag and what not was like this was because the System, not the hardware, but the engine where the game was built on was done from scratch and it was never revised; that or they had some really crappy play testers.

RPG games like this was never really Hudson's forte and I think the other companies that took part in the project were the ones responsible for the games build.

I wish, really wish another robopon game was put into production. A BETTER one to be exact. It may not be pokemon or monster rancher, but I love the concept or the idea of the direction they were going with it.

If all else fails, I may make a fan-based game based off of robopon and revamp the story.
02-04-2013 12:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Robopon Fan! - Quto - 01-30-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-01-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - Nicknclank - 02-03-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: Robopon Fan! - Quto - 02-04-2013 12:33 PM